Tuesday 14 January 2014

Double Page spread (Magazine Research)


After carefully cutting and collecting images and typefaces from various magazines which have inspired me in designing my front cover and double page spread, I created a mood board which contains different typefaces as well as different ways of representation models and fashion/accessories.

(FURTHER RESEARCH) These are some images of the double page spreads in the magazine 'Company'.. I really liked the fonts and graphic design used but only came across the magazine whilst doing further investigation after designing my front cover. However I am hoping to use techniques used when designing my double page spread. 
  I browsed Pinterest for double page spreads in magazines to give me some inspiration for the lay out of my own double page design.

No comments:

Post a Comment