Monday 9 December 2013

Parody - Parisian Fame (Mucha)


This is my final Parody piece.
As you can see from the stages below, Firstly I sketched out the background and then edited/coloured and put it together in photoshop.
I then Took a picture of my friend Amy's Tattoo who looks a lot like the female ' Sarah bernhardt' in the original piece, after colour and editing these together with a textured effect.
I flipped the image, so that it would match the oringinal piece, However I prefer the unflipped image. 
I then took a picture of my friend Amy's tattoo, and then selected the face and edited it on photoshop, in doing this I added another layer and by lowering the opacity coloured it.
Here I firstly coloured the bottom layer as accurate as possible and then (above)n over layer the central piece, I then added a layer giving the background a textured effect. 
 Once I'd scanned them and placed them in photoshop, I then used 'Levels' to contrast the black and white making it easier to colour when editing.
free hand out the Parisain Frame.
Original Piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment