Sunday 8 December 2013

Vector Portrait (Rihanna)


My vector portrait was mainly an experimentation which I could of initially used for my final piece. If I had more time to focus on the vector portrait I would have more carefully taken time in shading and tones, making it look more realistic.


     Above shows the lines I have drawn ready to fill adding tone.

Then using the pen tool I drew over the image (to be filled later)

 For my vector portrait I chose the very famous female R&B artists Rihanna. The reason I chose Rihanna is is because of the range in her skin tone. Using the eyedropper I selected the darkest and lightest tones in her hair and the lightest and darkest tones on her face. I then took a green tone from her eyes and a pink tone from her lips to give a contrast of different colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment